Builders Cleaners Birmingham
Keeton & Co. provides a professional after builders cleaning service in Birmingham. Our cleaning team are highly trained with health and safety awareness as their top priority especially if they are working on "live" sites.
Our After Builders Cleaning services is guaranteed to be of the highest standard and at a very competitive rate. We recognise that our staff are key to this success and so our team members are:
- Professionally trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- Thoroughly vetted before employment
At Keeton & Co. we believe the exceptionally high standard of our work is what sets us apart from our competitors and we achieve this by having a passionate team who always give great attention to detail. All of our staff are fully trained in health and safety and hold CSCS cards.
We have been providing after builders cleans to domestic clients as well as major building contractors for a number of years and we have a very skilled and experienced team of builder’s cleaners which have worked in all types of situations and projects including warehouses, schools, retail units, offices, factories, housing estates and all types of leisure and gym facilities.
All of our staff are Health & Safety trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and support services. Health & Safety is a crucial part of our training, so we ensure all of our staff understand the Health & Safety Regulations.
As a business, we understand the commercial pressure construction projects are under, which is why the services we provide are very flexible to ensure our clients demands are met. Our clients have the option of selecting a `Fixed Price’ quotation for the works, or selecting a `Fixed Day Rate’ per cleaner.
Keeton & Co can also provide cleaning services at the early stages of construction. On many larger projects, Keeton & Co has provided a continuous cleaning/ labouring service to ensure the construction site is kept clean and tidy, eliminating risks of slips and trips and ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 are being satisfied.
We also can provide regular site cleaning for all welfare facilities such as site offices, canteens, washrooms, locker rooms, toilets.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed and have all appropriate PPE
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your project requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
- We adhere to all construction site requirements
- Risk assessments and method statement can be provided for all jobs (site specific)