Builders Cleaners Coventry
We specialise in builders cleaning services as well as Domestic and Commercial cleaning and really have mastered our trade and built an exceptional reputation with our clients and thrive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
We GUARANTEE the service we provide will be of the highest standard and at a very competitive rate. We understand that our staff are key to this success and so our team members are:
- Professionally trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- Thoroughly vetted before employment
The quality of our work is what sets us apart from our competitors, this is achieved by having a passionate and prideful team with great attention to detail. All of our staff are fully trained in health and safety and hold CSCS cards.
Keeton & Co has been providing builders cleans to domestic clients and major building contractors for many years now. We have a very skilled and experienced team of builder’s cleaners which have been on all types of jobs such as warehouses, schools, retail units, offices, factories, housing estates and all types of leisure and gym facilities.
All of our staff are Health & Safety trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and support services. Health & Safety is a crucial part of our training, so we ensure all of our staff understand the Health & Safety Regulations.
As a business, we fully appreciate the commercial pressure construction projects are under, so the services we provide are very flexible to ensure our client demands are met. Our clients have the option of selecting a `Fixed Price’ quotation for the works, or selecting a `Fixed Day Rate’ per cleaner.
Keeton & Co can also provide cleaning services at the early stages of construction. On many larger projects, Keeton & Co has provided a continuous cleaning/ labouring service to ensure the construction site is kept clean and tidy, eliminating risks of slips and trips and ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 are being satisfied.
We also can provide regular site cleaning for all welfare facilities such as site offices, canteens, washrooms, locker rooms, toilets.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed and have all appropriate PPE
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your project requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
- We adhere to all construction site requirements
- Risk assessments and method statement can be provided for all jobs (site specific)