Builders Cleaners Milton Keynes
Keeton & Co. provide a professional and reliable after builders cleaning service in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
Our Milton Keynes after builders cleaning team hold CSCS cards and are experienced in working in environments that require health and safety awareness such as building sites as well as properties where building work is being carried out.
The After Builders Cleaning service we provide is guaranteed to be of the highest standard regardless of the size of your project and our rates are extremely competitively priced. We believe our cleaning staff are the key to our success which is why invest in our people. All of our team members are:
- Professionally trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- Thoroughly vetted before employment
We provide the highest standard of service time after time and have built a solid repuation within the industry with many of our commercial customers regarding us as their first choice cleaning company and contact us for all of their after builders cleaning requirements.
Keeton & Co. have been providing after builders cleaning services to both domestic and commercial clients including major building contractors for many years and our team have experience in working in all types of environments in the Milton Keynes area including warehouses, schools, retail units, offices, factories, housing estates and all types of leisure and gym facilities.
All of our staff are Health & Safety trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and support services. Health & Safety is a crucial part of our training, so we ensure all of our staff understand the Health & Safety Regulations.
As a business, we understand the commercial pressure construction projects are under, which is why the services we provide are very flexible to ensure our clients demands are met. Our clients have the option of selecting a `Fixed Price’ quotation for the works, or selecting a `Fixed Day Rate’ per cleaner.
Keeton & Co can also provide cleaning services at the early stages of construction. On many larger projects, Keeton & Co has provided a continuous cleaning/ labouring service to ensure the construction site is kept clean and tidy, eliminating risks of slips and trips and ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 are being satisfied.
We also can provide regular site cleaning for all welfare facilities such as site offices, canteens, washrooms, locker rooms, toilets.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed and have all appropriate PPE
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your project requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
- We adhere to all construction site requirements
- Risk assessments and method statement can be provided for all jobs (site specific)