Builders Cleaners Oxford
Do you need a professional and reliable after builders cleaning service in Oxford or the surrounding areas?
Our Oxfordshire after builders cleaning team are both highly trained and experienced in all aspects of health and safety and holders of CSCS cards and all of our team are experienced in cleaning up after building work has been completed as well as during ongoing building projects.
The After Builders Cleaning service Keeton & Co. provide is guaranteed to be of the highest standard regardless of the size of the building project and our rates are extremely competitively priced. We regard our cleaning staff as the key to our success which is why invest in our people. All of our team members are:
- Professionally trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- Thoroughly vetted before employment
Because we provide the highest standard of service time and again we have built a solid repuation within the industry and many of our commercial customers regard us as their first choice cleaning company and come back to us for all of their after builders cleaning requirements.
We have been providing after builders cleaning services to both domestic and commercial clients as well as major building contractors for many years and our experienced team of builder’s cleaners have worked in all types of environments in the Oxford area including warehouses, schools, retail units, offices, factories, housing estates and all types of leisure and gym facilities.
All of our staff are Health & Safety trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and support services. Health & Safety is a crucial part of our training, so we ensure all of our staff understand the Health & Safety Regulations.
As a business, we understand the commercial pressure construction projects are under, which is why the services we provide are very flexible to ensure our clients demands are met. Our clients have the option of selecting a `Fixed Price’ quotation for the works, or selecting a `Fixed Day Rate’ per cleaner.
Keeton & Co can also provide cleaning services at the early stages of construction. On many larger projects, Keeton & Co has provided a continuous cleaning/ labouring service to ensure the construction site is kept clean and tidy, eliminating risks of slips and trips and ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 are being satisfied.
We also can provide regular site cleaning for all welfare facilities such as site offices, canteens, washrooms, locker rooms, toilets.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed and have all appropriate PPE
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your project requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
- We adhere to all construction site requirements
- Risk assessments and method statement can be provided for all jobs (site specific)