Builders Cleaners Rugby
Looking for a reliable and reputable after builders cleaning service in Rugby? We offer an experienced team of cleaners who can work both during and after building projects have been undertaken.
We make sure that the standard of our after builders cleaning service is carried out to the highest standards regardless of how big or small your building project is and we believe that our team are key to ensuring that the high standards we set are maintained which is why our staff are:
- Professionally trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- Thoroughly vetted before employment
The proud reputation we have built in the Rugby area for ensuring exceptional standards of work are carried out on every single project we work on as made us the first choice when it comes to having needing a good honest after builders cleaning company from many of our commercial clients and many of our domestic clients have been that impressed with our work they have recommended us to family and friends. Every member of our staff are completely trained in health and safety practices and hold CSCS cards and are also DBS checked so you can be rest assured that our team are able to work within a environment where vulnerable people are located.
We offer our services to both domestic and commercial clients and carry out our after build cleaning services in private / domestic homes as well as offices, schools, factories and almost every other type of business properties. Health and safety is usually a key requirement especially when we are undertaking our services while building work is still being carried out which is why our staff are Health & Safety trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and support service and we ensure all of our staff receive ongoing Health & Safety Regulation training.
As a business, we appreciate the commercial pressure construction projects are under such as working to time frames which is why we can offer complete flexibility with the services we provide to ensure our clients demands are met which includes working through the night and sometimes being able to offer a team 24/7. Our clients have the option of selecting a `Fixed Price’ quotation for the works, or selecting a `Fixed Day Rate’ per cleaner.
Keeton & Co can provide cleaning services at the early stages of construction and on many larger projects, Keeton & Co has provided a continuous cleaning / labouring service to ensure the construction site is kept clean and tidy, eliminating risks of slips and trips and ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 are being satisfied.
We also can provide regular site cleaning for all welfare facilities such as site offices, canteens, washrooms, locker rooms, toilets.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed and have all appropriate PPE
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your project requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
- We adhere to all construction site requirements
- Risk assessments and method statement can be provided for all jobs (site specific)