Builders Cleaners Stratford upon Avon
Looking for an after builders cleaning service in Stratford upon Avon? We offer an experienced team of cleaners who can work both during and after building projects have been undertaken.
We make sure that the standard of our work is carried out to the highest standards regardless of how big or small your building project is and we recognise that our staff are key to ensuring that we deliver high standards which is why our team are:
- Professionally trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- Thoroughly vetted before employment
We are proud of the reputation we have built in the Stratford upon Avon area for ensuring exceptional standards of work are carried out on every single project we work on. Every member of our staff are fully trained in health and safety practices and hold CSCS cards and are also DBS checked so you can be rest assured that our team are able to work within a location where vulnerable people may be.
Our services are available to both domestic and commercial clients and carry out our after build cleaning services in private / domestic homes as well as offices, schools, factories and almost every other type of business properties. We understand that health and safety can be a key requirement especially when we are undertaking our services while building work is still being carried out which is why our staff are Health & Safety trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and support service and we ensure all of our staff receive ongoing Health & Safety Regulation training.
As a business, we understand the commercial pressure construction projects are under, which is why we can offer complete flexibility with the services we provide to ensure our clients demands are met which includes working through the night. Our clients have the option of selecting a `Fixed Price’ quotation for the works, or selecting a `Fixed Day Rate’ per cleaner.
Keeton & Co can provide cleaning services at the early stages of construction and on many larger projects, Keeton & Co has provided a continuous cleaning / labouring service to ensure the construction site is kept clean and tidy, eliminating risks of slips and trips and ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 are being satisfied.
We also can provide regular site cleaning for all welfare facilities such as site offices, canteens, washrooms, locker rooms, toilets.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed and have all appropriate PPE
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your project requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
- We adhere to all construction site requirements
- Risk assessments and method statement can be provided for all jobs (site specific)