Builders Cleaners Warwick
Keeton & Co. provides a professional after builders cleaning services in Warwick and the surrounding areas. We have a qualified team of cleaners who are experienced in working on "Live" sites where Health & Safety is a priority.
We guarantee that our After Builders Cleaning service is completed to the highest standard and at a very competitive rate. We recognise that our staff are key to this success and so our team members are:
- Professionally trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- Thoroughly vetted before employment
Keeton & Co. has built a reputation for delivering exceptionally high standards of work which is what sets us apart from our competitors and we achieve this by having a passionate team who always give great attention to detail. All of our staff are fully trained in health and safety and hold CSCS cards.
We offer our services to both domestic as well as commercial customers and carry out our after build cleaning services in private homes as well as offices, schools, factories and almost every other type of workplace environments. Our staff are DBS checked so you can be rest assured if you need us to work within a location where vulnerable people are.
We understand that health and safety can be a key requirement especially when we are undertaking our services while building work is still being carried out which is why our staff are Health & Safety trained and hold Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and support service and we ensure all of our staff receive ongoing Health & Safety Regulation training.
As a business, we understand the commercial pressure construction projects are under, which is why the services we provide are very flexible to ensure our clients demands are met. Our clients have the option of selecting a `Fixed Price’ quotation for the works, or selecting a `Fixed Day Rate’ per cleaner.
Keeton & Co can provide cleaning services at the early stages of construction and on many larger projects, Keeton & Co has provided a continuous cleaning / labouring service to ensure the construction site is kept clean and tidy, eliminating risks of slips and trips and ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 are being satisfied.
We also can provide regular site cleaning for all welfare facilities such as site offices, canteens, washrooms, locker rooms, toilets.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed and have all appropriate PPE
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your project requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
- We adhere to all construction site requirements
- Risk assessments and method statement can be provided for all jobs (site specific)