On average in Briton, people spend around 4hrs and 40 minutes cleaning their home each week which equals to over £1billion per year on cleaning products in Briton alone. So, if you’ve got a busy schedule, or are fed-up of doing the daily chores, we have professional cleaners waiting from only £10 p/h.
Keeton & Co provides a range of domestic cleaning services for our clients across Coventry and Warwickshire that will keep your house feeling organised and comfortable. Domestic cleaning is available to all customers at a fixed rate of £10 p/h with all cleaners using our own chemicals and cleaning products.
Our Domestic cleaning services include:
- Complete bathroom cleaning including de-scaling
- Complete kitchen cleaning including de-greasing & polishing
- Oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and all other appliance deep- cleaning
- Window cleaning including gutters & fascia’s
- Cleaning of all furniture, fixtures & fittings
- Cleaning of all walls, ceilings and doors.
All members of staff are insured and have been fully trained and vetted (CRB checked). With over 10 years’ experience, we offer a thorough and quality cleaning service so you can relax, put your feet up while we do the dirty work for you.
We are able to undertake a one-off spring clean or a regular schedule of cleaning days to fit in with your busy schedule. You shouldn't put up with anything less than perfection when it comes to a clean and tidy house which is why our attention to detail will leave your home sparkling. We use a combination of good old fashioned elbow grease as well as the latest cleaning equipment and technology for those tough to clean areas.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and to liaise with
- All staff are fully uniformed
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
What you can expect from us:
- All staff are trained and have Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- All staff are thoroughly vetted