End Of Tenancy Cleaners Coventry
Are you a landlord which has had a messy tenant, or are you a tenant which wants to keep their deposit? Then this is the service for you!
Keeton & Co End of tenancy cleaning service is a complete cleaning service aimed specifically at Landlords, Property management companies, estate agents and tenants for all domestic and commercial properties.
The services we provide are:
- Complete bathroom cleaning including de-scaling
- Complete kitchen cleaning including de-greasing & polishing
- Oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and all other appliance deep-cleaning
- Window cleaning including gutters & fascia’s
- Cleaning of all furniture, fixtures & fittings
- Cleaning of all walls, ceilings and doors.
- Property & garden clearances
- Waste removal
This service is also available to tenants too as a means of protecting your deposit. A whopping 40% of tenants who have moved in the past three years lost some or all of their rental deposit. That equals to approximately £367m a year in lost deposits!
We understand the commercial pressures of having to put the property back on the market, so we guarantee a free quotation within 48 hours of making an enquiry, then guarantee to fit your End of Tenancy Clean within the next 48 hours if you would like to go ahead!
We GAURANTEE the service we provide will be of the highest standard and at a very COMPETITIVE rate. So, if you’re looking for a reliable cleaning company to take care of your cleaning requirements, you’ve come to the right place.
Why choose us?
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
What you can expect from us:
- All staff are trained and have Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- All staff are thoroughly vetted