End Of Tenancy Cleaners Warwick
Are you a landlord who has a property in Warwick that has come to the end of its current tenancy?
Keeton & Co End of tenancy cleaning service provides a complete cleaning service to prepare your property for your next tenants to move in. This can include all rooms in your property including kitchen deep cleans, carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as tidying external areas and removing rubbish. We will ensure we leave your property sparkling and completely ready for viewings or new tenants who want to move in to a nice clean, freshly prepared property.
The end of tenancy service clean will be carried out in accordance with instructions taken from you and detailed in the estimate of service so if you are working to a smaller budget or your property has been well maintained by your previous tenants and just requires a spring clean then we are happy to provide you with a no obligation quote regardless of how big or small the job is.
The End Of Tenancy services we provide are:
- Complete bathroom cleaning including de-scaling
- Complete kitchen cleaning including de-greasing & polishing
- Oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and all other appliance deep-cleaning
- Window cleaning including gutters & fascia’s
- Cleaning of all furniture, fixtures & fittings
- Cleaning of all walls, ceilings and doors.
- Property & garden clearances
- Waste removal
This service is also available to tenants too as a means of protecting your deposit. A whopping 40% of tenants who have moved in the past three years lost some or all of their rental deposit. That equals to approximately £367m a year in lost deposits!
We understand the financial pressures of having to put the property back on the market, so we guarantee a free quotation within 48 hours of making an enquiry, then guarantee to fit your End of Tenancy Clean within the next 48 hours if you would like to go ahead with our services!
We GAURANTEE the service we provide will be of the highest standard and at a very COMPETITIVE rate. So, if you’re looking for a reliable cleaning company to take care of your cleaning requirements, you’ve come to the right place.
Why choose Keeton & Co.
- You will have a dedicated team manager to manage the cleaning process and liaise with site managers
- All staff are fully uniformed
- Have worked on many large and very diverse sites
- Flexible in time and number of staff needed to meet your requirements
- Can work nights and weekends at no extra cost
- Very competitive rates for a very professional cleaning service
What you can expect from us:
- All staff are trained and have Level 2 NVQ’s in Cleaning and Support Services
- Have completed all necessary Health & Safety courses
- Trained in First AID
- Undertaken Asbestos Awareness training
- All staff are thoroughly vetted